Eligibility For Admission Test
||Name of Course
||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
||Bachelor Degree or Equivalent with 50% Marks
||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)
||10+2 or Equivalent with 50% Marks
|| Master of Education (M.Ed)
||(i) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), (ii) D.EI.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% Marks in each) (iii) B.A B.Ed., (iv) B.Sc. B.Ed, (v) B.El.Ed from recognized institution with 50% Marks
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Candidate will have to produce all original certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials towards qualification at the time of counseling or interview for admission.
- Admission of a candidate is provisional and can be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fails to adhere to the rules & regulations, and other related conditions as laid down by the college.
- Admission is subject to cancellation in the case of a student who fails to secure at least 80% attendance in the class & satisfactory progress in the monthly review of studies.
- A candidate shall forfeit his/her seat if fails to report in the admission office on the due date with the required documents and fees for admission. He/She shall thus have no claim for admission and in turn, the said seat so falling vacant shall be allotted to other candidate at the discretion of the management.
- The eligibility criteria so envisaged for admission is strictly followed. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without prior intimation or assigning any reason thereto.